Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37

Thread: AIDS stabilizing...

  1. #21
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: AIDS stabilizing...

    Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post

    It spreads in male homosexuals easier because anal-sex is the most sure fire way to contract it, plain and simple. But again, its not some "gay disease".

    Anal sex with 2 guys is pretty gay. About as gay as it gets. I really cant imagine anything gayer. I hate that my imagination went that far.


    Supbeast I remember Rock Hudson and Ryan White. Also remember Mr holmes. Never saw his movies till later on tho. Ryan white I can for sure remember him. That was sad
    GO VOLS

  2. #22
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: AIDS stabilizing...

    The Ryan White thing was sad...the first case I ever heard of locally was contracted through the dr.'s office as well...guy was a hemophiliac...it would do folks that weren't around in the early 80's some good to read the wikipedia entry about Ryan White to understand just how new AIDS is and the mysteries surrounding it in the 80's..
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #23
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: AIDS stabilizing...

    I remember hearing rumors when I was younger that someone at captain D's in Norton had it. Aids in the 80's was scary.
    GO VOLS

  4. #24
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: AIDS stabilizing...

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones View Post
    Aids in the 80's was scary.
    Dam skippy...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #25
    Inactive Member dmike2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2009
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: AIDS stabilizing...

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJones View Post
    How does it spread in the homo community?
    Mike you show your immaturity and stupidity in just about every post. Trying to debate anything with you, is like trying to have a battle of wits against an unarmed man. How did an idiot like get in the job you have Chris? You are one stupid son of a B ! T ( # I doubt you speak the same way if this was an open public forum. Then people would know how you are. YOU exemplify the worst possible opinion anyone could have on any touchy subject. Someone needs to teach you a lesson. Someone from your profession should know better. Stupidity Kills Idiots Dead!!! What a joke, and you are doing a bad job in LB. Chris, you suck
    I know a little bit about a lot and a lot about a little bit. Don't know everything, don't claim to. Like to talk, like to argue and debate, hate to fight. Might offend some, don't take it personally. :cool:

  6. #26
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: AIDS stabilizing...

    Quote Originally Posted by dmike2009 View Post
    Mike you show your immaturity and stupidity in just about every post. Trying to debate anything with you, is like trying to have a battle of wits against an unarmed man. How did an idiot like get in the job you have Chris? You are one stupid son of a B ! T ( # I doubt you speak the same way if this was an open public forum. Then people would know how you are. YOU exemplify the worst possible opinion anyone could have on any touchy subject. Someone needs to teach you a lesson. Someone from your profession should know better. Stupidity Kills Idiots Dead!!! What a joke, and you are doing a bad job in LB. Chris, you suck

    Who the hell is Chris? I got my current job by putting in application. That's how it usually works. Your mom is a b9tch . I know her. Im surprised you didn't put in a read my blog post in your comment like all of your others. You should try to teach me that lesson. Id put a hole in your head.
    GO VOLS

  7. #27
    Inactive Member dmike2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2009
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: AIDS stabilizing...

    uh huh, there you go again making threats, I know who you are, and I am sure your "employer" would love to see your posts. Now you wanna threaten me with a bullet, just goes further to prove my point. You are an immature trouble maker, and I know who you are. No matter the subject, no matter what the post or who its by, you turn it around, you are a big ph-u-k-ing jerk. I'll be calling about you tomorrow, are you at work when you post the BS that you do? You better hope not cause they will find out! I know who you are and what you do, so you wanna threaten me, why, are you afraid I would kick your lil sissy @$$, you have to have a gun? What a pathetic loser. Why don't you come down to the gym sometime, step in the ring and back up what you say, not say "i'd put a bullet in yout head, you are the biggest D!CK HEAD I have ever seen on here. I'll say it right to your face. But you are way to chicken$hit to show your face. Yeah I'd tech you a lesson, in a fair fight, but you gotta go threatening with guns, We'll see what MS has to say about that, and dont act like you don't know who MS is
    I know a little bit about a lot and a lot about a little bit. Don't know everything, don't claim to. Like to talk, like to argue and debate, hate to fight. Might offend some, don't take it personally. :cool:

  8. #28
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: AIDS stabilizing...

    Threats!!! I said if you try to teach me a lesson I would put a hole in your head. I would defend myself your **** right. Not cause I probly couldn't whip your ass. But because im getting to old to fight like I used to. These day Id rather rather shoot ya if you attempt to assault me. I look forward to your phone call to MS or whoever asshat.

    So who is this Chris guy you woke up so ass sore over anyways? Shed some light on this. Did he leave before saying good bye this morning?
    GO VOLS

  9. #29
    Inactive Member dmike2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2009
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: AIDS stabilizing...

    I am just putting his dumb@$$ on ignore. I know who he is and since he never has anything sensible to say, I have no reason to read anything else he says. Its amazing what you can find out on someone when you know where to look. Happy Job hunting MikeJones, you loser. Whats your record at your current job?
    I know a little bit about a lot and a lot about a little bit. Don't know everything, don't claim to. Like to talk, like to argue and debate, hate to fight. Might offend some, don't take it personally. :cool:

  10. #30
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: AIDS stabilizing...

    Wait a minute did you just say you are gonna put me on Ignore then ask me a question? You little man are an idiot. You make no sense. You should try and sober up before posting about some dude from the night before that did you wrong.
    GO VOLS

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •